WindowSill Garden Containers 3-Pak
• Know what goes into your food.
• Great project for kids and schools
• Takes about 8-10 weeks from seed to salad. Plenty (8 hours/day) of bright light is key. Get 3 going on a rotating schedule.
• Molded polypropylene container is large enough for good root development. Built-in drain tray.
• Container size: 9.5” long, 7” wide at top (less than 5" wide at bottom), 6.5” high. Volume is about 10 Liters.
Grow salad on your windowsill!
Cilantro that doesn't rot in the fridge!
Truly pesticide-free greens!
Sold here as a 3-pak - no soil or seeds